Poise in Parma recently posted this meme and said we could "consider ourselves tagged" if we wanted to participate. Ok!
11 random things:
1. I love Halloween. It's my fave holiday. It's an even bigger deal to me now that I work at a haunted house as an actor (and this year I get to do make-up, woohoo!)
2. Working at a haunted house does not make me any less scared of going through them. I'm a chicken. Can't watch horror movies either.
3. I could eat sushi, Taco Bell, chinese or Indian food everyday and be totally happy. (Though I may need a chocolate fix now and then)
4. I talk to my 3 cats like they can understand me. They are our furry children and they seem to be ok with my kind of crazy. Thankfully my husband is ok with it, too. I also "make" them sing for their supper and play fetch. (as if you can make a cat do anything it doesn't want to)
5. I'm a gastric bypass patient and I've lost 155 lbs so far. I'm stll a chunky chick and get funny looks when I eat like a bird out in public. I always feel like I have to reassure people that the food was good, I'm just full. I don't think they always believe me.
6. My most girly attribute is I love painting my nails, but sadly I also bite them when I'm stressed. really trying to break that habit again this year so I can use some of the super-sweet ideas I've seen on Pinterest.
7. I'm a Christian, I love God and help with the youth group at our church. I feel like I can relate to the kids because I know I have to keep growing in my faith and I will always have a lot to learn. I still struggle with being comfortable praying out loud or accepting that I won't always have the answer or know what to do. But I'm pretty sure that's why it's called "faith" not "easy".
8. I have a collection of those fun neon-colored clip in hair extensions that i wear randomly. This is just one example of why I doubt I'll ever grown up totally.
9. I probably own more zebra print clothing and accessories than I should. I love it. My wedding dress had zebra print incorporated into it.
10. I have the best darn husband a girl could ever ask for. I love that we can do anything together and have fun. We understand our warpedness/randomness/squirrel moments and appreciate them. The only time this sucks is when we're cooking - because we don't follow recipes and never write down what we did, so if we love something trying to recreate it exactly is never going to happen.
11. I'm training for the Rite Aid Marathon 5K again this year. This time I'm going to run the whole way! (Someone should probably wait for me at the finish line with oxygen and some coffee-flavored gatorade) have to admit that running is a lot les
Additional questions from post:
What is the most adventurous thing you have ever eaten?
Beef heart bruschetta at Lolita (Was super tasty) or sour cream and onion crickets (not so tasty)
What would your last meal be if you had a say in it?
As much sushi as I could scarf and a divine chocolate dessert.
What is your all time guilty pleasure food?
What are you currently listening to?
A crazy mix of Christian artists and top 40 music that would confuse most people.
What is your favorite sport (to play, watch, or both)?
To play - volleyball. To watch - Football.
One thing you are dying to try (this could be anything)
I really want a tattoo! Just need to commit to what I want o I want it to be. Leaning towards getting a permanent wedding band or an old-school gerdening book illustration of catnip right now (if you knew my maiden and married last names, this would make a lot more sense to you)
Fill in the blank: Food makes me _________.
inspired, full and creative!
If you could have dinner with just one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My grandfather. He passed away when I was in 8th grade and I still miss him everyday.
What is your “go to” restaurant for taking out of towners?
I can't just pick one! Melt, Pacific East, Farenheit, Momma Roberto's in Mentor, Rocky River Brewing Company, Joe's Deli - just depends on mood and side of town we're on.
What is your favorite holiday?
What quote sums up your life right now?
“Ya ehnnah!" (Only my hubby will understand)
If you want to answer these yourself, consider yourself tagged!